We are happy to notify our users that now Minerall.io is working with Dash. What does it mean to you? Expansion and easy mining of one of the most interesting altcoins. Attractive? Totally yes!
The main task of the Dash team, according to their assurances, is to work through all the processes of using the coin in such a way that they don’t cause difficulties for people of any age and activity.
– Dash uses several network encryption algorithms;
– High transaction anonymity, comparable to Monero;
– Mining Dash consumes less power than BTC;
– The project team is not hiding from users, actively promoting the product and constantly adapting it to the current realities;
– Making changes to the network can be initiated by any member and Masternod operators will be voted to accept or reject the idea.
One of the differences implemented by the development team was the abandonment of the most commonly used algorithms Scrypt and SHA-256.
Most profitable ASIC-miners for mining Dash
– Pinidea X11 Miner DR-1;
– iBeLink DM384M X11;
– Baikal A900 X11;
– Pinidea X11 USB DU-1.
If you are a happy owner of one of these models (or you purchase one of it) – try to mine Dash with Minerall.io and have your personal benefits.