We’ve noticed that many of our miners are testing new mining OS from time to time. And the setup process turned out to be not as obvious as it should be. Thanks to one of our miners, @amsavin, we’ve got a very interesting case we want to share with the community now. Below you can find the settings for the HiveOS+PhoenixMiner and Minerall.io bundle.
How to set up the Minerall.io pool at HiveOS and PhoenixMiner
1. Sing into your HiveOS account, go to the Flying Sheets section, and create a new Flying Sheet.
2. Use settings as follows:
- Coin – ETH;
- Wallet – your wallet you’ve created earlier;
- Pool – minerall.io;
- Miner – custom;
- Name – could be any.
3. In the Miner field choose the Setup Miner Config option and use settings as follows:
- Miner name – PhoenixMiner;
- Installation URL – http://download.hiveos.farm/custom/phoenixminer-3.5_d.tar.gz;
- Hash algorithm – Ethash;
- Wallet and worker template – null;
- Pool URL – %URL%
- Extra config arguments – use the following parameters:
4. Apply Changes.
5. Your final settings should be as follows:
Should you have any questions, please contact our Support Team:
Email: [email protected]
Telegram EN: https://t.me/minerallen
Telegram RU: https://t.me/minerallru