Minerall.io team recommends you to pay your attention to other coins we have in our list – Ethereum or ZCash, as mining Verge isn’t profitable as it used to be. If you still want to mine it, think about the Dual mining option – Ethereum + Verge. Check our Ethereum mining guide and find the settings for dual mining in it.
1. Choose mining hardware
Before getting started, you will need to:
- Buy mining hardware: graphics cards (GPU) AMD or Nvidia with at least 4+GB RAM. To check the profitability of your hardware, please visit WhatToMine;
- Connect your GPUs to Windows or Linux compatible PC using PCI slots;
- Install the latest GPU drivers.
2. Create XVG wallet
To get rewards from mining, you need to have your personal XVG wallet. You can find the list of the most popular wallets at http://www.vergecurrency.com/
3. Connect miner to the pool
To start mining in the pool, you need to configure your miner. Here are minerall.io pool settings:
- Download latest version from the BitcoinTalk thread.
- Extract zip files to a folder.
- Open the folder you’ve just extracted and find start.bat file.
- Click edit and replace default parameters with minerall.io ones.
- Save the file and start
- dpool: pool.minerall.io:4101
- dwal: UserName.WorkerName (for registered users) or Wallet.WorkerName (for anonymous users)
- esm 3: required parameter
Example for registered
EthDcrMiner64.exe -dpool pool.minerall.io:4101 -dwal darthvader.blackminer -dpsw x -allpools 1
Example for anonymous
EthDcrMiner64.exe -dpool pool.minerall.io:4101 -dwal 0x09ab1303d3CcAF5f018CD511146b07A240c70294.whiteminer -dpsw x -allpools 1
Settings for HiveOS:
No specific settings needed, as Minerall.io is already integrated into the HiveOS pool’s list.
To start mining XVG do the following:
- Sing into your HiveOS account.
- Go to the Wallets section and add XVG wallet:
Coin – XVG.
Address – XVG wallet or your username at Minerall.io.
Name – worker name.
- Go to the Flight Sheets section. In drop-down menus set the following:
Coin – XVG.
Wallet – the wallet you’ve added in the point 2.
Pool – Minerall, EU server enabled.
Miner – Claymore Dual Miner.
Stratum Server: pool.minerall.io
Stratum port: 4101
User: your XVG Wallet or UserName on minerall.io