Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – Bitcoin version, resulting from the hard fork of the original blockchain. Cryptocurrency has SHA-256 Hash Algorithm. The maximum amount is 21 000 000 coins;
Bitcoin Cash is the product of the collaboration of mining pool viaBTC (mining pool) and Bitmain for the implementation of a user-activated hard fork (UAHF).
Standard features of BTC & BTH
- Both currencies are developed using the same protocol;
- Same algorithm for hash counting;
- POW (Proof of Work) for receiving rewards;
- The same coin mining speeds and the number of Bitcoin Cash coins.
Differences BTC & BTH
- Users can create blocks of 8 megabytes in size (which is 8 times larger than the blockchain bitcoin block);
- The complexity of generating new blocks changes much more often – after every 6 mined parts of the blockchain (in the case of the cue ball, this figure was 2016 blocks).
Roger Ver believes that all BTC owners need to switch to Bitcoin Cash right now. Now the cost of the coin is not so high. But many people still trust their investments in this currency. And this allows you to make a favorable forecast for the course at least for the next year.