Minerall.io is always looking for new reliable partners to make mining experience of our users more profitable, variable and, of course, easy-to-start.
With all this in mind, we believe the partnership between Minerall.io and PerfectMine is a worthy addition to the list of mining solutions our pool offers.
So, what is PerfectMine in a few words? An OS designed by miners for miners. This solution is perfectly optimized, developed, and has all the options a miner needs.
Let’s go through a couple of them:
- Multi Algo — multiple algorithms so that you can mine whichever you please.
- Easy Overlock — overlock memory and core, adjust power and voltage, create overlock profiles.
- Intuitive UI — yes, the dashboard is straightforward to use.
- Live Analytics — see hashrate and power analytics in real time
and a lot more.
Here is a detailed guide on how to mine ETH on the Minerall.io pool and PerfectMine OS. We used Nvidia 1060 GPU, default settings, no overclocking. The setup process is very intuitive and took us less than 10 minutes:
A. Sign into your PerfectMine account.
B. Go to the Pools section and add a new pool. The setting should be as follows
- Name — your worker name.
- Wallet — your ETH wallet.
- Port — 3401, ETH port at Minerall.io
- Password — x -esm 3, obligatory parameter.
- Algorithm — ethash, Ethereum coin algo.
- Hostname — pool.minerall.io.
- Protocol — stratum+tcp.
C. Go back to the Rigs section and select a pool for the needed rig.
D. Done. Please don’t forget to check and compare statistics both at Minerall.io and PerfectMine.
Our stats example
Should you have any questions, please, contact our support team:
Telegram EN — https://t.me/minerallen
Telegram RU — https://t.me/minerallru